Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Puerto Rico










Ready to ride! We are getting all geared up to take the zipline through the Puerto Rican canopy!

Kyle, showing his zipping skills!


High atop one of the platforms.

Everything is bigger in the jungle! Can you tell the size of this centipede! Wow!


Sisters! We stopped at a little shop for souvenirs, a spectacular view and some refreshing coconut water, fresh from a chopped young coconut! My fav!!



Waterfalls!

We found several stunning waterfalls along our drive through the rainforest. This one was my favorite. The height was astounding and the angle was beautiful with many little riverlets of water running across the black stone. With the sun catching the water just right, it was lit up like shimmering diamonds. 


I was excited to get so close to an iguana in the wild! I expected it to run off, but I just kept scooting closer and closer. Cute little green guy!

If pallet wood suites your palette, then head to Puerto Rico for some fantastic pallet-wood grilled BBQ! The BBQ joints all use pallet wood to cook over - crazy! I'll pass on the pallet wood, thank you!




We love this place!


Oh yeah! We got our use out of our annual US National Park's Pass in Puerto Rico!

This lawn was absolutely gorgeous! It was acres and acres of manicured lawn with grand, 
old stone structures dotting the landscape. 

My hot Baby!


1 comment:

  1. Fun to look through your pictures-- I went to several of those places for kindergarten field trips! :)

    ReplyDelete