Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gorgeous Belize pics


You're wondering what I learned, right? Well, I'm learning photography! There's a girl on the team, Brooke, who wanted to learn piano, and I wanted to learn photography, so we exchanged lessons.
Brooke put me on "manual" for my camera, so I'm learning to take photos in the right light and not rely on Photoshop to doctor my photos (believe me, for a girl like me that's hard to do!)
For those of you who don't know (and one week ago, I didn't know!) putting a camera on "manual" means you choose things like shutter speed and amount of light that comes into the camera. Manual photography is fun!

Check out what I've done so far:







































2 comments:

  1. It's a whole new world Lindsey isn't it? Your photography is beautiful. THis reminds me of the time I was in a photography class in central Mexico. What a fond memory. I'm sure you are having a blast capturing the amazing Central American beauty. capture as much as you can for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography, Lindsay. You have a great eye for interesting composition and perspective. Thanks for sharing. Dad (from Grandpa's iPad)

    ReplyDelete