Friday, June 17, 2016

Waterfalls!



We took our Saturday to travel to some waterfalls a couple hours from our home. We went to Big Rock and Rio on Pools and WOW, it was amazing! Waterfalls in Central America - I highly recommend it!



To get to this spot on the rocks, you have to swim against the really strong currents of these big waterfalls. It's hard and tiring, but I made it!!



It's a pretty romantic place! 


Kyle cliff dives with great form! I have to say, I get nervous watching him - can't help but think how he broke his neck cliff diving as a teen! Luckily, he knows a lot more about safety now and really checks out the area before jumping in. 





Refreshing and beautiful, I love the waterfalls of Central America!

Ken made a great cliff jumping video of us - Check it out!


Can you spot me?

No comments:

Post a Comment