Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weekend R&R

Most of the team went on vacation this weekend – either to Caye Caulker or to Placencia Beach. Kyle and I were very content to stay here. The past few weeks have been fast-paced (and sometimes hectic) trying to get everything underway, and a few days with a quiet house was nice. :) We got some great R&R and feel charged up again.

This weekend Kyle searched for a dresser/armoire of sorts and came up with this:


I love it! It’s made of beautiful hardwood and nicely fits our wardrobes. It’s nice to not be living out of a suitcase. I could do it easily for a few weeks, but four months…that gets long for me.

We also found a good massage therapist – Bev is an ex-pat and has lived here with her husband for 6 years. She works out of a Indian doctor’s office that has air conditioning (a luxury here, believe me!) Although Bev is a great therapist, we definitely miss my friend, Karen, who is my massage therapist back in the States!

This is me standing in our room. I look a little burned. Maybe you can't see because I blend in with the door. :) With the sun always shining, I may look like this a few more times this summer.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Linz! So cool to see what you're up to! Love the short hair :)
    Your mom posted a link to the blog, so now I can keep better tabs on what's going on with you and Kyle in Belize.

    Love you tons!

    Kandi

    ReplyDelete